Terms and Conditions
Need help? If you can't find what you are looking for here then simply email your question to us here> email@example.com
- Limitations on Use. The Content on this Website is for Customer's personal use only and not for commercial exploitation. Customer may not decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble, rent, lease, loan, sell, sublicense, or create derivative works from this Website or the Content. Customer may not use any network monitoring or discovery software to determine the site architecture, or extract information about usage, individual identities or users. Customer may not use any robot, spider, other automatic software or device, or manual process to monitor or copy this Website or the Content without PRL's prior written permission. Customer may not copy, modify, reproduce, republish, distribute, display, or transmit for commercial, non-profit or public purposes all or any portion of this Website, except to the extent permitted above. Customer may not use or otherwise export or re-export this Website or any portion thereof, or the Content in violation of the export control laws and regulations of New Zealand. Any unauthorized use of this Website or its Content is prohibited.
- Not Legal Advice. Content is not intended to and does not constitute legal advice, nor is anything submitted to this Website treated as confidential. The accuracy, completeness, adequacy or currency of the Content is not warranted or guaranteed. Customer's use of Content on this Website or materials linked from this Website is at Customer's own risk.
- End Use of Products. Materials supplied by PRL are intended for use in analytical procedures, for inclusion in reference libraries and for laboratory research usage. Compounds listed for sale in the territory of New Zealand which may be psychoactive in nature will fall under the scope of the Psychoactive Substances Act 2013 (New Zealand legislation). Consequently they may be supplied only for legitimate research and analytical applications. PRL cannot supply psychoactive compounds for human consumption, and in order to avoid any possibility of this PRL cannot sell products to individuals. Products can only be supplied to Customers affiliated with suitable organisations such as universities, forensic laboratories or companies or trusts active in a relevant area of research. These materials are also not intended for human or veterinary usage and in many cases toxicity has not been established. Any compounds supplied for the purpose of research involving animals, may require Customer to provide evidence of ethics approval for the research, before products can be exported from New Zealand. Customer will take all reasonable steps to prevent accidental human exposure to these materials. Customer indemnifies PRL against any damages relating to misuse of these materials. PRL will not accept any liability for damages or losses incurred by Customer or any third party through any deliberate or accidental use or misuse of these products.
- Resale, Distribution and Export Prohibited — Customer warrants to PRL that Customer will use the Products directly and as permitted by Section 4 above, and you further agree that the Products may not be marketed, distributed, resold or exported by Customer for any purpose.
- Registration. Certain sections of this Website require Customer to register. If registration is requested, Customer agrees to provide PRL with accurate and complete registration information. It is Customer's responsibility to inform PRL of any changes to that information. Each registration is for a single individual or organisation only, unless specifically designated otherwise on the registration page.
- Errors and Corrections. PRL does not represent or warrant that this Website or the Content will be error-free, free of viruses or other harmful components, or that defects will be corrected or that it will always be accessible. PRL does not warrant or represent that the Content available on or through this Website will be correct, accurate, timely, or otherwise reliable. PRL may make improvements and/or changes to its features, functionality or Content at any time.
- DISCLAIMER. THIS WEBSITE AND THE CONTENT IS PROVIDED AS IS AND WITH ALL FAULTS. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, PRL SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMS THE IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OF A COMPUTER PROGRAM, AND THE IMPLIED WARRANTY OF ACCURACY. THERE IS NO WARRANTY THAT THIS WEBSITE OR THE INFORMATION CONTAINED WITHIN IT WILL FULFILL ANY OF YOUR PARTICULAR PURPOSES OR NEEDS. PRL MAKES NO REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WITH RESPECT TO THE WEBSITE'S ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, OR CURRENTNESS; AND PRL SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMS ANY OTHER WARRANTY, EXPRESS, IMPLIED, OR STATUTORY, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. PRL SHALL NOT BE LIABLE ON ACCOUNT OF ANY SUCH ERRORS, OMISSIONS, DELAYS, OR LOSSES. CUSTOMER AGREES THAT IN NO EVENT WILL PRL BE LIABLE FOR THE RESULTS OF CUSTOMER'S USE OF THE WEBSITE OR THE CONTENT, FOR CUSTOMER'S INABILITY OR FAILURE TO CONDUCT CUSTOMER'S BUSINESS, OR FOR INDIRECT, SPECIAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. CUSTOMER FURTHER AGREES THAT IN NO EVENT WILL THE TOTAL AGGREGATE LIABILITY OF PRL FOR ANY CLAIMS, LOSSES, OR DAMAGES ARISING UNDER THIS AGREEMENT, WHETHER IN CONTRACT OR TORT, INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE, EXCEED THE TOTAL AMOUNT PAID BY CUSTOMER TO PRL DURING THE PRECEDING TWELVE-MONTH PERIOD, EVEN IF PRL HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH POTENTIAL CLAIM, LOSS, OR DAMAGE. THE FOREGOING LIMITATION OF LIABILITY AND EXCLUSION OF CERTAIN DAMAGES SHALL APPLY REGARDLESS OF THE SUCCESS OR EFFECTIVENESS OF OTHER REMEDIES.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. PRL SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS, INJURY, CLAIM, LIABILITY, OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND RESULTING FROM CUSTOMER'S USE OF THIS WEBSITE, OR THE CONTENT HEREOF. PRL SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ATTORNEYS' FEES) IN ANY WAY DUE TO, RESULTING FROM, OR ARISING IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THIS WEBSITE OR THE CONTENT.
- Handling of Products. Materials supplied by PRL should only be handled by appropriately qualified adults. All persons working with these compounds should familiarise themselves with the Material Safety Data Sheet for that compound prior to handling. Suitable personal protective equipment may be required for working with some compounds, in order to avoid accidental exposure.
- Licensing of Product Handlers. Some materials supplied by PRL may be restricted items under local drug, medicine or environmental laws or legislation. The customer warrants that he/she has checked laws and legislation within import jurisdiction and currently holds all licenses required to import and take receipt of these materials. By placing an order, the customer is affirming that they hold appropriate licenses to import and work with the relevant compound, or alternatively that no such license is required in the relevant jurisdiction. Due to licensing restrictions at present PRL is only able to supply products to customers located outside of New Zealand. New Zealand customers should contact PRL to discuss special circumstances if products are required locally.
- Goods as warranted. The materials sold through this website are accompanied by certification of analysis from competent and appropriately licensed analytical laboratories. All care has been taken to ensure that goods are as described with regard to chemical identity and level of purity. All care is taken to maintain product integrity and store and ship under appropriate conditions. Customer should verify analytical processes independently and PRL accepts no responsibility in the event that goods have deteriorated or changed in any way since since being analysed.
- Shipping. Customer should discuss special packaging requirements with PRL prior to shipment. PRL will use the best courier option available and prefers DHL as our global distribution partner. Full tracking will be provided with each order so that a Customer can track each stage of the delivery process until receipt. Our aim is to dispatch orders within 48 hours of receipt of order and DHL can delivery anywhere in the world within three days. PRL will not be held responsible in the event that couriers do not deliver products within estimated timeframe, and will not be held responsible for any delays. In the event that goods are damaged in transit a Customer should contact PRL to discuss replacement. Replacement of goods is entirely at the discretion of PRL and assessed on a case by case basis.
- Returns Policy. Goods are described in detail on the website and accompanying documentation. Please choose carefully when making your selection. PRL can not accept returns of restricted materials. Imports of restricted substances back to New Zealand require a prior notification process with New Zealand border authorities. Please contact us and await confirmation prior to shipping in the event that you intend to ship any materials to us.
- Patent Issues. PRL makes reasonable efforts to avoid infringement of third party patent claims in our jurisdiction and encourages Customer to verify products ordered do not infringe patent within their intended import and usage jurisdiction.